Professionals with over 20 years of experience in concurrent engineering have established SORCERsoft.com:
- Our firm’s conviction is that federated computing can be made easy for engineers and scientists, so we concentrate on the 3xE concept:
- Easy to Create
- Easy to Deploy
- Easy to Invoke services
We focus on innovations in globally distributed computing that yields substantial long-term improvements in the ways that people collaborate and share network resources.
- 2010 – The SORCER Laboratory becomes an independent research organization focused on federated service-oriented computing.
- 2010 – Dr. M. Sobolewski is a professor at Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology continuing his SORCER applied research.
- 2008 – Dr. M. Sobolewski is a World Class Scientist at Multidisciplinary Science and Technology Center, US Air Force Research Laboratory/WPAFB
- 2007 – 2010 Collaborative SORCER-based project with Beijing Jiaotong University, China; Beihang University, China; and Ulyanovsk State University, Russia
- 2002 – 2009 Dr. M. Sobolewski established the SORCER Laboratory at Texas Tech University (TTU) to continue his FIPER-based research sponsored by GE, TTU, SUN Microsystems, ARFL, and others). 25 graduate research studies completed dedicated to the development of SORCER.
- 1999 – 2003 The FIPER project – sponsored by NIST (http://www.nist.gov, budget: $21.5 million), developed at General Electric Global Research Center (Chief architect and lead developer: Dr. M. Sobolewski)…
Development of SORCER-based Engineering Toolkit is continued by SORCERsoft.com in cooperation with the Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology and SMT Software.
- US Air Force Research Laboratory (US AFRL)( http://www.wpafb.af.mil/AFRL/) Mission of the US AFRL is to develop and assess technologies for next generation aerospace systems. To achieve it US AFRL builds computational models using the SORCER platform. Those models are used for modeling and optimization.
- Warsaw University of Technology (https://www.pw.edu.pl/engpw) is working on applications of SORCER in engineering domains (automotive, train constructions etc..)
- Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology (http://www.pjwstk.edu.pl) is working on the development of computing and modeling engines.
- Polish Space Industry Association SPACEPL (http://www.space.biz.pl)– Sorcersoft.com S.A. is in a group of companies that support the Space Technologies Program in cooperation with the Polish Space Industry Association SPACEPL. (http://www.space.biz.pl/index.htm#/czlonkowie/id=475)
- Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP) (http://en.parp.gov.pl/) Sorcersoft.com S.A. is in a group of companies that support the Space Technologies Program in cooperation with the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP). (http://tk.parp.gov.pl/firmy/szczegoly/188)
SMT Software Spółka z o. o. SKA
SMT Software is an innovative software house: a business software developer also providing programming personnel outsourcing services. We have been operating on the IT services market since 2002 in 7 divisions across the country: Wrocław, Warsaw, Kraków, Poznań, Białystok, Gliwice and Katowice. We also have divisions in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and France.In April 2010, we debuted on the NewConnect market, gaining the status of a public company. We are also a part of the SMT Group, a capital group listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.SMT Software implements projects in Poland and abroad. It currently employs more than 500 IT specialists, and but it plans to further expand its team in 2014 and the next years.
SMT S.A. group
SMT (previously Grupa ADV) is a holding of companies operating in three dynamically developing areas: integrated market communication, innovative technologies and e-commerce.Within the confines of integrated marketing communication, the SMT (previously Grupa ADV) provides a full range of services connected with all communication channels. Company competences in the domain of innovative technologies include IT outsourcing and creation of: dedicated applications, software for mobile devices, websites and GIS systems. E-commerce activities consist in Internet sales support via a unique affiliate system and creation of strategies and implementation of on-line sales programmes.